Header Ads

Morrissey -The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get

i just miss mixin and looking for the UK 12" remix of this one so i decided to make my own. one of my rare fav morissey music late high school and college days.. mixed at Numark pro +Virtual Dj 7. running 86 bpm.

A little fact about;
The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get" is a song by Morrissey, released as a single in February 1994. It was taken from the then-unreleased Vauxhall and I album and was the first Morrissey single to be produced by Steve Lillywhite.

Reaching number 8 in the UK Singles Chart, the single became Morrissey's first top ten hit since "Interesting Drug" in 1989. It is also Morrissey's only charting single in the United States Billboard Hot 100, reaching number 46, as well as becoming a number 1 Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart hit.





no download yet hehehe sorry enjoy listening.. thank you! email me for copy mxmatz@facebook.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.